Information / Delivery terms
- Weaned. During lactation, the mother forms a strong bond with the puppies, keeping them more immune to disease, while she teaches them to be self-sufficient. If we accelerate the process, not only do we disrupt this necessary stage, but we may also jeopardise the puppies’ immune system. Early weaning can lead to behavioural problems when they grow up, or even certain traumas or fears. For this reason, the most appropriate age is around three months, the age at which we deliver our puppies.
- Vaccinated. Our puppies are delivered with at least two vaccinations, administered by our veterinarian. However, the owner will have to wait until the third (and last) puppy vaccination before taking the animal out into the street or putting it in contact with other animals which go outdoors.
- De-wormed. Our female dogs are de-wormed during gestation, and the puppies strictly follow the guidelines set by the veterinarian and are de-wormed regularly (the first time at the age of 21 days or one month, and then every 15 days thereafter).
- In perfect health conditions. Our little puppies live with us and we can detect any pathology if the case arises. This detailed attention to each one of them allows us to deliver your little one to you in the best conditions.
- They all possess L.O.E. (they are registered in the Spanish Stud Book). Upon delivery of your puppy we will attach the Canine Identification Form, This form must be filled in, signed and stamped by your veterinarian once the animal has been microchipped in your name, and it must be sent to us before the puppy is six months old, Subsequently, the L.O.E. will be delivered, signing the transfer of the animal to the new owner, who will then request the pedigree (family tree with all the animal’s details), already in his or her name (this procedure can only de done by the owner of the dog).
- Breeding dogs tested. All of our adult dogs are healthy as well as tested and free of patellar luxation: 0/0 (certified). However, for your reassurance, we offer a written HEALTH GUARANTEE both for viral and congenital diseases.
- Invoice. We declare all of our puppies and therefore we deliver them with their corresponding invoice (VAT included in the price).
- Our puppies are solely and exclusively offered for companionship. so we must be clear about this. Considering their young age, it is impossible to fully know their adult development, no matter how much experience we may have. Therefore, we cannot guarantee them for any other purposes (we do not like to sell smoke and mirrors). Nonetheless, some people tend to interpret the word “companion” as synonym for low quality, a totally false assumption. All of our Chihuahuas are healthy, well-bred and meet the standards, and therefore, most of them will be able to perform any other function besides companionship (breeding or exhibition) in the future. However, if you want a guaranteed specimen for breeding or show, you should go for a young or adult one.